Power Xpert 9395 Marine UPS
Double-conversion online technology with power ratings 225-1100kVA, three-phase input and output, small foot print, patented Hot Sync parallel capability up to five redundant systems, ABM technology to extend battery service life, wide communication option.
- Leading sustainability is achieved with innovative UPS design and its high efficiency rating that significantly lower the total cost of ownership. Small footprint and lightweight reduce costs of transportation and installation.
- Strong power performance with active power factor control (PFC) provides unbeatable 0,99 input power factor and minimizes ITHD. This greatly reduces interference with other upstream equipment and enhances 9395 UPS compatibility with generators.
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with Powerware HotSync paralleling technology that enables 9395 UPS to be paralleled for both redundancy and capacity. Advanced paralleling options also ensure your UPS system can easily adapt to increasing power requirements.
- Reliable backup with scalable runtimes are enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABM™) and UPS battery self test options that extent battery lifetime and help detect any defects in batteries already in earlier stage.
- Robust manageability is delivered with advanced control and connectivity options and with superior service offering